All rights reserved. All texts, images, graphics, sound, video and animation files and their arrangements are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. They may not be copied for commercial purposes or distribution, nor may they be modified or used on other websites. Some Mercedes-Benz Group AG websites also contain content that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
Products and Prices
Changes to products and services may have occurred after the editorial closing date for individual web pages. The manufacturer reserves the right to make design or shape changes, deviations in color shade and changes in the scope of delivery or services during the delivery period, provided that such changes or deviations are reasonable for the customer, taking into account the interests of Mercedes-Benz Group AG. The illustrations may also contain accessories, special equipment or other items which are not part of the standard scope of delivery or performance. Color deviations are due to technical reasons. Individual web pages may also contain types and services that are not offered in individual countries. Statements about legal and fiscal regulations and effects are only valid for the Federal Republic of Germany. Unless otherwise stipulated in the terms of sale or delivery, the prices valid on the day of delivery shall apply. For our contractual partners, the prices are non-binding recommended prices. Therefore, please ask a branch office or a contractual partner for the latest status.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on Mercedes-Benz Group AG Internet sites are trademarks of Mercedes-Benz Group AG, including but not limited to model names, logos and emblems of the company.
Daimler would like to offer you an innovative and informative Internet program. We therefore hope that you will enjoy our creative design as much as we do. However, please understand that Daimler must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights, and that no license to Daimler's intellectual property is granted by these websites.
Notes on forward-looking statements
This website contains forward-looking statements regarding our current assessment of future events. Words such as "anticipate," "assume," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "should" and similar expressions mark such forward-looking statements.
These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Examples include
- an unfavorable development of the global economic situation, in particular a decline in demand in our most important sales markets,
- a deterioration in our refinancing opportunities in the credit and financial markets,
- unavoidable events of force majeure such as natural disasters, acts of terrorism, political unrest, armed conflicts, industrial accidents and their consequences for our sales, purchasing production or financing activities,
- changes in exchange rates and customs regulations,
- a change in consumer behavior towards smaller and less profitable vehicles or a possible loss of acceptance of our products and services with the consequence of an impairment in the enforcement of prices and in the utilization of production capacities,
- price increases for fuels and raw materials,
- interruptions in production due to material shortages, staff strikes or supplier insolvencies,
- a decrease in resale prices of used vehicles,
- the successful implementation of cost reduction and efficiency improvement measures,
- the business prospects of the companies in which we hold significant shares,
- the successful implementation of strategic cooperation and joint ventures,
- changes in laws, regulations and official guidelines, in particular those concerning vehicle emissions, fuel consumption and safety,
- as well as the completion of ongoing official investigations or investigations initiated by authorities and the outcome of pending or potential future legal proceedings
- and further risks and uncertainties, some of which are described in the current Annual Report under the heading "Risiko- und Chancenbericht".
If any of these uncertainties or imponderables materialize, or if the assumptions underlying any of these forward-looking statements prove to be incorrect, actual results may differ significantly from those expressed or implied by those statements.
We neither intend nor undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements on an ongoing basis, as these are premised solely on the circumstances on the day of publication.
The information and details on these web pages do not constitute any assurance or guarantee, whether explicit or implicit. In particular, they do not constitute an implied commitment or guarantee regarding the condition, merchantability, suitability for certain purposes or the non-violation of laws and patents.
On our website you will also find links to other sites on the Internet. We would like to point out that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked websites. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided there. For this reason, we hereby distance ourselves from all contents of these websites. This declaration applies to all links contained on our websites that refer to external websites and their contents.
Information on Online Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes (so-called "OS platform"). The OS platform serves as a contact point for out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. You can reach the OS platform under the following link:
Information pursuant to § 36 Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
Mercedes-Benz Group AG will not participate in and is not obliged to participate in any dispute resolution proceedings at a consumer arbitration body within the meaning of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG).